Word of Caution

Things posted here can (and will) induce violent reactions. Just be reminded that these things are my opinions and not in any way (or necessarily be) the general truth. Comment on the post if you have any reactions. I do not moderate the comments because you are entitled to your own opinions with your right to freedom of speech.

Furthermore, some topics may not be appropriate for you, depending upon your beliefs(primarily), strength of faith in your religion and your character integrity.

I usually disobey normal writing ethics by writing with a complete bias on one side because absolute objectivity, I believe, can never be attained.

You have been warned.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Art of Gaming

For the past years, I have been a part of the gaming industry. Ever since I was in 2nd grade, I've been out almost everyday to play in the PS shops.. and then PS2 came.. and then we bought our first PC and then it went like a rocket from there.

Ragnarok, Flyff, Khan, Pristontale, Neopets, Red Alert, Warcraft, Starcraft, Counter Strike, Final Fantasy, Battle Realms, Disgaea, Dominions, Zelda, World of Warcraft, Tribalwars, Outwar, etc. The list is endless.

That's why I know how gamers feel. I know how their blood runs through their veins everytime something happens on their screens. I know the tension you feel before a clash. I know how these things run through your mind all day. I know how they fight over something that's immaterial.

The gamer blood runs through me.
Its call is overwhelming.

1 comment:

E. J. Fleisje said...

OH GOD NO, THE GAMER BLOOD THIRSTS!

In other words, I know how you feel. I've learnt to suppress it though (and I'm finally going through your blog again! I really should add it to my Speed Dial.), or so I like to believe. I dunno. I'll have to think about it (which hardly can be such a bad idea. Though I sort of wish I knew right from wrong more easily. But I'm rambling.)